more than 100 professional dancers and children dance and dream through lands inspired by the magic of the holidays
experience for all ages, whether this is your first Nutcracker or your 25th, with magical sets that change before your eyes,
snowflakes trickling from the sky and dances from around the world.
Don't forget to bring your cameras to meet the characters after each
There are four seating options—Premiere ($72) and Sections A ($43), B ($22) and C (just $7.)
- Triple the Tinsel - limited time offer from October 20 - November 20!
Back by popular demand, enjoy a family package for only $99, which includes 4 tickets to Nutcracker (Friday or Saturday performances only), 4 tickets to the Memphis Zoo's Zoo Lights, and a car through Shelby Farm's Orion Starry Nights.
- Storytime at the Booksellers at Laurelwood, November 14
Meet the characters, take photographs and get autographs as you hear the story read.
- Nutcracker Tea: The Land of Snow, November 29, 2p, The Peabody Hotel Venetian Room
Dance with Nutcracker characters, enjoy games and crafts, join in the silent auction, and of course delectable treats await!
- Character Meet & Greet, Dec 4-6 - Join us in The Orpheum lobby (in the main concession/boutique area) immediately after each performance to have photos and autographs with Clara, Nutcracker, Sugar Plum and more. Personal cameras allowed, and please share your photos with us on Facebook and Twitter!
- School Matinees - Dec 3 & 4, 9:45a both days. Please call The Orpheum education department to book your seats today.