As the only STOTT PILATES® Licensed Training Center, we are proud to offer teacher certification for those wanting to start a new career path.
For current instructors, additional certification courses and workshops to upgrade your current training are available. We offer an extensive program of courses and workshops with various career paths to suit your needs.
Courses are taught by Tamara Hoffmann, Certified Instructor Trainer for STOTT PILATES®and ballet mistress for Ballet Memphis.
Applications are available by calling the Pilates Centre at 901.753.4177 or online.
Applications must be accompanied by two letters of reference and a nonrefundable deposit. Space is limited and applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Pre-registration must be submitted two weeks prior to event.
INTENSIVE CADILLAC – ICAD
Dates: April 21, 22, 23, May 12, 13, 2017
Hours: 25 Course Hours
STOTT/ACE CEC Hours: 2.5
Building on your industry knowledge and the material learned in IMP or IR you learn to design and lead the Level 1 Essential and Intermediate STOTT PILATES Cadillac repertoire for personal or group training settings for a range of clients. 125 exercises on the Cadillac Trapeze Table
What you will learn:
- A variety of exercises performed on the Cadillac Trapeze Table through the full Essential and Intermediate repertoire
- To become better acquainted with the Cadillac as a tool to create complete workouts or as a complement to routines featuring Matwork and other equipment
- To observe and experience a variety of exercises utilizing the Cadillac’s features including the Roll-Down Bar, Push-Thru Bar, Trapeze, Leg and Arm Springs
- The goals of each exercise, biomechanics and alignment, as well as cueing and correcting for safety and effectiveness
- How to apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to a variety of exercises, variations and modifications
- Familiarity with the safety guidelines and application of the equipment for a variety of clients
Date: June 2, 2017 Cost: 175.00 3 Course Hours
STOTT/ACE CEC Hours: 0.3
ADVANCED CADILLAC - AC
Date: June 3, 2017 Cost: 225.00 6 Course Hours
STOTT/ACE CEC Hours: 0.6
INTENSIVE REFORMER - IR
Dates: June 9, 10, 11, 12, 23, 24, 25 July 14, 15, 16
Cost: 1650.00 50 Course Hours
ADVANCED REFORMER - AR
Dates: July TBA Cost: 475.00 18 Course Hours
STOTT CEC Hours: 1.8
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to enroll in the course.
- Course Fees are DUE IN FULL four weeks before the first day of the course.
- If you cancel more than a month prior to the course start date the deposit can be transferred to the next upcoming course but must be used within a year.
- If you cancel with less than a month notice the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable and the balance of the course fees can be credited to a future course within a year.
- Once a course has commenced, no refunds or course transfers are permitted.
Save the Date!
CEC COURSES: Earn 6 CEC’s in one day!
Saturday, April 1, 2017
- Foam Roller Level 1 12:00-2:00
- Foam Roller Level 2 2:15-4:15
- Interval Training on the Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp Rebounder, Level 1 4:30-6:30pm
Saturday, May 6, 2017
Flexion Free 12:00-2:00
Mat Plus 2:30-6:30
Cost: 100.00 per mat based workshop, 150.00 Jumpboard Workshop
Payment in full is required to register for our workshops. If you cancel three-weeks or more prior to workshop start date, your payment may be transferred to a future education course or workshop of your choice at the Pilates Centre within a year of purchase. If you cancel with less than three-weeks notice your fee is non-refundable and non-transferable because your attendance could be a deciding factor as to whether the workshop would take place.
For Information and Registration
™/® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew Corporation, used under license.